The seminar “Increase of production efficiency and cement quality improvement using advanced manufacturing sciences and equipment”
The seminar takes place at the “Venets” hotel in Ulyanovsk, in the period September 15 -18, 2014.
The following issues will be discussed in reports:
- cement plant of the future;
- transfer from wet to dry and combined methods of clinker production;
- control of chemical and phase composition, raw material, clinker, additives and cement quality;
- express analysis of chemical and mineralogical composition of materials for cement production as a way of increase of effectiveness of technological processes;
- factors influencing on cement quality increase;
- environmental aspect in cement production;
- a complex of programmes to reduce damage effect on the environment;
- alternative fuels, usage of combustible waste, utilization heat recovery of waste gas;
- increase of active mineral additives in cement (slag, ash, flask, tripoli, etc);
- transfer of cement plants from gas to pulverized-coal fuel;
- modern technological schemes and clinker burning equipment;
- refractories, refractory concrete, thermoduric chains, grinding bodies and others consumables;
- quarry equipment, miners, blast-hole drilling technologies, transportation and storage of raw materials;
- modern mills and separators for cement and raw materials grinding;
- computer-aided systems of process control education;
- automatic control systems of manufacturing processes at cement plants.
In the network of this seminar on September 17, 2014 we plan Sengilej cement plant tour. The time-limits of the seminar also provides for a cultural and excursion programmes.